PORTFOLIO Steps 1-3 and Steps 4-6 give you an overview; "a snap-shot" of some of the most important subjects covered in the End-of-Life Guide. In each of the 6 Steps you will see a glimpse of questions addressed in the material and brief "excerpts" of a few of the many editable documents provided in your Guide.
- Welcome to My Living Footprints
- Introduction to the use of the Guide
- Glossary of Terms
- Personal Information and Emergency Contacts
- Considering your Living Will and Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare.
- Choosing your Healthcare Agent.
- In Ecuador.
- SAMPLES of Living Will and Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare.
- Additional End-of-Life Treatment Clauses.
- Understanding and choosing a Financial Power of Attorney.
- SAMPLE Durable POA
- For your Pet's Ongoing Care.
- This section of the Guide explores the questions surrounding an essential part of your plan...the Last Will and Testament.
- The many questions posed are answered in detail and
- in addition to the editable forms for preparation of your Will there is reference material provided for your review.