PORTFOLIO Steps 1-3 and Steps 4-6 give you an overview; "a snap-shot" of the some of the most important subjects covered in the End-of-Life Guide.
In each of the Steps below you will see a glimpse of questions addressed in the material and brief "excerpts" of a few of the many editable documents provided in your Guide.
Step 4 - Financial Information
- Asset Details Worksheets including Digital Property
- Liabilities Details Worksheets
- Miscellaneous Matters
Step 5 - Planning your final Service/ Celebration of Life
- Requires Thought and Courageous Communication
- Things So Easily Forgotten
- Charitable Gifts, Endowments and Trusts
Step 6 - Personal Documents and Family Data
PROVIDES GUIDANCE ON:
- Personal Documents
- Personal and Family History
- Training the Loved-one You Leave Behind